Pages

06/05/2016

Wow, Mega Zone is a great place!

Image result for megazoneDuring the sunny holiday, I went to Mega Zone with my cousins from Australia. Their names are Joshua, Lily, Jasmine and Sam. My loving brother went with us too.


First we had to team with someone. I was partnered up with Lily and my brother was partnered up with Joshua. Sam paired up with Jasmine. I was in the green team. Joshua was on the red team and Jasmine was on the yellow team. There was a blue team that had a little boy and an adult that  played against our teams.


We put on our ugly vests and picked up our colourful guns and went into the arena. We had to hide. Where we hid become our base. Our base station was shaped like a scary square machine. It was green because that was our colour. The other team tried to shoot it because it wasn't theirs and there were also bonus points.


Soon it was time for the game to start. We shot at the other teams and the hardest team to shoot at was the red team (my brother and Joshua's team). We cleverly crashed their party by shooting both of them and shot their base station. The yellow team shot us from behind so we chased them down like a greyhound but they kept running away so we went for the blue team instead. We shot them but they stood victorious in the end. They won! After that we went home.


I had a wonderful time with my cousins from Australia. Next time I hope that my helpful mum and caring dad could come with us so we could all have yummy lunch together afterwards.

Learning intention: We are learning to use descriptive language in our writing. 
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use appropriate adjectives to describe my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.