Pages

29/03/2016

Dad, isn't the beach cool?


In the weekend my family, cousins and I went to the beach. We went in my uncle's big grey van. There was a big park for us to play on and there was a beautiful fountain.

My brother and I played on the monkey bars while my cousins played on the swings. Then we all went for a swim after we changed into our swimming togs. There were two changing rooms. One of the changing room was for the girls and the other was for the boys. I went in the girls changing room with my cousins Emi, Jess, my brother and my cousin P. J into in the boys changing room.

After we have all changed, we all went for a swim. When I got into the water, it was cold like ice. Then my older cousin Jess and I had a swimming competition. I won because I was faster swimmer.I was happy and proud of myself.
Next we taught my little cousin Emi how to swim because she was scared and she did know how. After a while it was time to go home so we ran out of time to teach Emi how to swim.

I had a lot fun going to the beach with my family and cousins. I hope we can go to the same beach again soon because there are also big rocks that we could climb up on and park to play in.

Learning Intention: We are learning to use descriptive language to make my writing more interesting.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use adjectives to describe my weekend at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.