Pages

13/08/2014

The best swimming pool ever


The best swimming pool ever
Orientation: On Saturday afternoon I went to the swimming pool with my family. At Panmure because it was my brother's birthday.

First I swam and splashed with my brother. I  was swimming and splashing all day long. After we were swimming I jumped and I made a big splash. When I  jumped it sounded like water. It felt like it was warm in the water.

After that I were swimming backward and frontward. Than I were swimming frontward . When I was swimming backward I was imagining that I was a athlete.  Soon I was swimming frontward I was thinking  that I were an olympic swimmer.

Then I gave my brother a birthday card and a  pencil. When I give him a big hug. After that we ate food. It was hotdogs and chips. After a while I ate a birthday cake.

I  felt happy because it was my brother's birthday.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.