Pages

17/02/2017

Do you want a pet?

Pets are animals that you can take care of. They can be dogs, cats or other pets you like. A dog is a common pet chosen by pet lovers.


Image result for dogIf you have a pet dog, you would have to take them for walks. Some small dogs will have to be walked for a smaller portion of times than bigger dogs.If you want your dog to obey you, you could take your dog to a training class. At that training class they would have to learn how to sit, roll, fech or lie down and you also need to clean all their business (poop).


Dogs can be trained to look after blind people. They would have to take the person to the shops or anywhere else. Even there are particular dogs like fire dogs. So fire dogs help people that are in fires. They try to take all the people that are in buildings out as fast as they could.


Dogs have been around for many years. They always looked after people and keep them safe from any danger.

We are learning to write the structure of an `explanation.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Alessandra. My Name is Nadia and I go to St Patricks too!
    I really enjoyed your explanation about dogs.Last year we learned about explanations too and I did mine about dogs! Maybe next time you could add an example of how long you walk them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Alessandra. My name is Hannah I also go to a st Patrick's school too !!!!I really enjoyed your explanation of dogs I didn't know that you could go to a training class maybe next time you could work on your commas keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora my name is Angelina and I go to Grey main school. I love animals. One day I want to be a vet.I don't have any pet's. Your post was really cool. I learnt that it depends on the size of the dog is how far and long you walk it. It is cool that you told that different dogs can help with different jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome..learned some new facts reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.