Pages

19/08/2014

The Magical Dance!!!


WALT use our plan to write a recount

I know I can do this when I have used all my key words from my plan in my writing.


The Magical Dance!!!
On Saturday night I went with my family to the dance. I went to the dance because it was my Mum’s birthday. We went to the church because me and my Dad have  have to clean the church.

First I ate food. My food was small and I looked at the food and it looked like it was nice. I got taro,
buns, pork, hot dog’s, donuts, and a savory. I was very hungry.

Next I danced. I did a hip hop dance. I watched some people do a Samoan dance. Afterwards I did a long dance. I was very hot. Then I had to do a dance for my Mum.

Meanwhile we went home. At home I had  a shower. Then I went to play skipping.

I felt happy and excited because it was my mum’s birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.