Pages

19/03/2016

My dad had a special birthday!

Image result for birthday cakes cartoon
Dad's Birthday!
On Friday the 19th of February, my family and I went to a restaurant called Happy Day. Happy Days is a big restaurant with lots of tables and chairs. There was a buffet full with delicious yummy food.

When we got to the restaurant, it was full with lots of people having birthdays and special occasions.

First my day had to get us a table. After we were made a booking a waiter came and showed us to the table where we were sitting. Then we went to eat.

The food that I ate was chicken, ham, chips and fish. When I was eating the chicken it just melted in my mouth and it was crispy on the outside. After a while my brother, dad and I went to get some dessert. It smelted very nice. I had cheese cake and some cold chocolate ice cream. When I ate the cheese cake, it just melted in my mouth and it was so delicious and . After I saw my friend Zack and he asked my brother and I if we could play with him and he said ‘‘Yes.” So we went outside and we played some games together.

The first game that we played was tag and  I was in. When I was trying to get Zack my brother bummed into me so I tagged him so he was in.  When my brother was trying to get me Zack was behind him so my brother got him very fast. Then Zack was in. He was trying to get me however our joyful mums and dads came so we had to go home.

I hope next Zack, my brother and I could play a different game and I had a happy day because I got to spend time with my lovely friends and family.

We are learning to use descriptive language in our recount.
I know I can do this when I use adjectives to describe my weekend.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.