Pages

13/06/2016

Let's go to the park!

Image result for playgroundOn a cool, sunny day my family and I went to the park on Banks Road.

At the beautiful park, we played some awesome games like volley ball, throws and more. The first game we played was soccer. First we had to get into teams. I was in my dad's team and my brother and my mum were in the other team.

Then the game began. When we were playing, I got a goal and I shouted, '' Yay!'' The scores were 10 to 9. My dad and I won! After that we decided to have some food because we had used all our energy and we were all starving.

We had some nice hot chips, cold water and yummy ice cream. As time went by, we felt bored so we played on the swings and the slide. It was so much fun. After a while we decided to go home because I was going to have karate class later on in the day.


It would be great if next time we could have more time to play more games. I also hope I could spend more time with my family for a bit longer every weekend.
Learning intention: We are learning to understand and use descriptive language. 
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I use adjectives to describe my recount playing at the park in the weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Alessandra,
    I like the way you used descriptive language in your story.
    What other games would you like to play next time?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.