Pages

10/11/2015

My awesome picnic at the beach!

Image result for Mission bayOn a cool sunny day, my family and I went to the beach. We filled a basket with some lovely food and we also took our swimming togs with us to Mission Bay.

My dad placed a mat on the sand and put our basket with delicious food on. After that my brother and I put some sunscreen on to protect us from the sun. Then I went for a swim. It was cold swimming in the sea so I swam very quickly back. After a while I got out of the water and joined my brother on the beach.


Then my brother made sand castles, while I picked up some beautiful seashell.


After a while, we we felt tired so we went to our parents to have some sandwiches, some fruits and some cold lemonade. When I was eating the fruit it just melted  in my mouth and it was yummy. It was very refreshing when I had the drink.
When we finished swimming, my mum took both of together a show.
Then we decided to go to the park. I sat on the swings and played on the slide. After a while, we decided to go for a walk and my dad bought us some cold ice cream. Then we had a lovely drive home with not too much traffic.

It would be a wonderful to go to the beach again soon. Maybe I can ask my parents to swim with us next time.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate adjectives to describe my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.