Pages

22/10/2015

Do you know the movie Fast and Furious seven?

Image result for fast and furious 7

On the 18th of October, my family and I went to the movies to see the new Cinderella but the time we arrived, it had already started so we watched Fast and Furious 7 instead.

We bought some large buckets of popcorn, some drinks and some ice cream. After that, we went inside to watch the movie. The movie stars were Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson. It had a lots of fast, cool cars.  They also showed the beautiful city of Abu Dabi in the movie. It was beautiful.

After the movie, we went shopping in the mall. We bought some nice clothes and some Nike shoe. When we had finished shopping, we placed our shopping in the car, then we went bake inside for dinner.

For dinner,we went to the food court and we ate a lot of delicious chicken and chips. After dinner we had some yogurt ice-cream at Kiwi-yo. My ice cream flavour was chocolate and banana, I put some lollies on the top as well. When we finished, we had a lovely drive home.

I hope that we can spend more time at the mall and watch a kid's movie next time.


We are learning to write a recount using descriptive language. 
I know this when I can use appropriate adjectives to describe events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.