Pages

15/10/2015

Have you ever had a sausage sizzle before?

Image result for sausage sizzleOn the 1st of October, my family and I went to the new Countdown in Mangere because we were fundraising for a G.K.R karate tournament. My team and I are going to Melbourne for a awesome karate tournament.
When we got there we started the barbeque straight away. When the barbeque was hot enough we put the sausages on top to cook.
When the sausages were all cooked, some people came to buy some our fantastic sausages.
All of a sudden a lot more people came and it was hard because there were a lot of people waiting to buy some of our lovely sausages.
After that, my dad brought us all some yummy sausages because we were all very hungry.
After we all finished eating our beautiful sausages, we went back to selling more of our awesome sausages. Some people came to us wanting to buy four of our delicious sausages. It was so  difficult because while we were selling the cool sausages, we had to work very quickly and this made some of us clumsy. After we sold all the sausages, we packed away everything.

Maybe next time we could stay afterwards and we could check out the inside of the new Countdown.  

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in my recount.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate adjectives to describe my holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.