Pages

09/08/2016

Happy early birthday!

On a cool, sunny Sunday afternoon, my family and I went to the beach because it was almost my cousin's birthday and we wanted to celebrate it early.

Image result for beachFirst we filled a basket with some delicious food and took our swimming togs and went to Mission Bay. My dad put a mat on the sand and put our basket with delicious food on it. My brother and I put some sunscreen on, and went for a swim. He was making sand castles while I collected some beautiful sea shells.

When we felt tired we went to our parents and had some sandwiches, some fruits and some cold juice lemonade. Later on,  we went back for another swim. When we're finished swimming, my mum took us to bathrooms for a shower.

Later on, we decided to go to the park, sat on the swing and went on the slides. After a while we went for a walk and my dad bought us some mouth watering ice cream. We had a lovely time with my family and we really enjoyed the time we spent together.  

Maybe next time my cousins could come with us because we also want to do some bonding moments with them . I hope that we could spend more and more time  as one happy family to create more beautiful memories together.

Learning Intention: We are learning to understand and use descriptive language.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I use adjectives to describe my cousin's early birthday celebration.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.