Pages

14/06/2015

Going to the park is cool!

Going to the park is cool! 


On a cool, sunny, hot day my family and I went to the park on Banks Road.
At the beautiful park, my family played some awesome games like Volley ball, kicks and more. the first game we played was soccer. first we had to get into teams. I was in my dad's team and my brother and my mum was in the other.
Then the game began. When we were playing, I got a goal and I shouted '' Yay!'' The scores were 10 to 9. My dad and I won! After that we decided to have some food because we had used all our energy.
We had some nice, hot chips, water and some cold, yummy ice cream. As time went by, we felt bored so we played on the swings and the slide. I played on the swings first and it was so much fun. Then I went on the slide for a bite. After a while we went home.
It would be great if we could Have more time to play more games next time and also spend more time as a family.

WALT understand and use descriptive language.

I know I can do this when I use appropriate adjectives in my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.