Pages

19/05/2015

Have you ever been to Mission Bay before? I have

On a cool sunning day, my family and I went to the beach. We filled a basket with some lovely food and took our swimming togs and went to Mission Bay.
Image result for mission bay
My dad set a mat on the sand and put our basket with delicious food on it. My brother and I put some sun screen on, and went for a swim. He was making sand castles, while I picked some beautiful sea shell.


When we felt tired we went to our parent and had some sandwiches, some fruit and some cold juice lemonade. Later we went back for another swim. When we finished swimming my mum took us for a shower. 


We then decided to go to the park, sat on the swing and went on the slid. After a while we went for a walk and my dad bought us some delicious ice cram. We had a lovely time with my family and we really enjoy the time we had together.   


I wish that next time my parents can swim with us. I also wish that we could spend more and more time together as one happy family.


WALT write a recount using the correct structure.
I know this when I can write the topic, followed by the events and then the conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.